Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

R:2 Mobile App

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZBrM, Jun 29, 2015.

1. ZBrM

ZBrM Theta User

This can go many different ways, and there are too many possible things you could do, but I think a mobile app for R:2 would be pretty cool. Something a little more than an authentication program.
    Thoughts, ideas?
  2. Tyrial

Tyrial Code Whisperer Staff Member R:1 Veteran

https://www.behance.net/gallery/25354381/CyberConnects2-Mobile-Application-Logo

We are already planning to have an app for general CC2, where you can access your altimit mail (featured in both R1 and R2, using your member address, TBA), news, forums, the premium currency store, and some R2 features such as the stock market and possibly auction house.

As far as full features, we haven't decided on it and may not until we are much further along with R2. We are open to suggestions and ideas, though, so keep them up!
    AmorousLovers and Orange like this.
  3. ZBrM

ZBrM Theta User

Guild features for at least R:2 would be lovely, such as access to a personal guild BBS, and a guild bank or something.
  4. Moemoedesu

Moemoedesu Delta User

Perhaps some event info and update notes, ala PSO2es?

And a notice if the server goes up/down?
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    AmorousLovers likes this.
  5. AmorousLovers

AmorousLovers Delta User R:1 Veteran

PSO2es was pretty clever. It makes me wish there could be a mobile version of R:1 for smartphones.
    ZBrM likes this.
  6. Magistar

Magistar Delta User

I honestly don't think that R:1 would be too challenging to make into a simple smartphone game. It's actually a good idea for expanding the player base. However it does require APP Dev experience, and these Devs have a lot on their plate already.
  7. Tyrial

Tyrial Code Whisperer Staff Member R:1 Veteran

The only difficult part about that is I would have to make a brand new client from scratch, and we'd have to design a new UI. I may do this eventually, but only with very high demand